1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Constant tale telling

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by rainbowstripes, Feb 6, 2012.

1. My children (year R) have recently started telling tales on eachother. It is especially centring around a few boys ( who will sometimes hurt eachother etc) but it's constant tale telling... I don't know what to do to stop it. Worst culprit is a boy who tells me about everything , even the tiniest little thing e.g. Stuck her tongue out etc. his mum mentioned in passing she has told him to report anything rather than retaliating so that is what he is doing. Any tips on how to stop this behaviour?

2. My children (year R) have recently started telling tales on eachother. It is especially centring around a few boys ( who will sometimes hurt eachother etc) but it's constant tale telling... I don't know what to do to stop it. Worst culprit is a boy who tells me about everything , even the tiniest little thing e.g. Stuck her tongue out etc. his mum mentioned in passing she has told him to report anything rather than retaliating so that is what he is doing. Any tips on how to stop this behaviour?