On the Wednesday before it was announced schools would be shut, I was verbally offered an NQT position at my dream school. After lock-down began, I was told that they were holding off sending out a contract until the situation became clearer. Since then I have emailed every few weeks to offer support and gain certain policies that were unavailable to me. I'm now starting to panic as I've had nothing in writing and I fear if I keep emailing, they'll get annoyed with me as they have enough to deal with at this moment in time without me pestering them. What can I do to try and put my mind at ease? Is this normal? Is it likely that my offer will be rescinded?