1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Computing Conference in London - 29th Feb 2020

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by jlisaw8, Dec 30, 2019.

Tags:
?

Where do you get your computing CPD?

1. Teach myself

100.0%
  2. Conferences

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Training courses

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jlisaw8

jlisaw8 New commenter

A whole day of CPD plus a Teachmeet after the main day - with beer and pizza!

Choose from 10 workstreams, EYFS, SEND, primary, secondary and A level session

Loads of amazing sessions, including Ofsted Keynote.

Meet colleagues who are new to teaching computing, those who are experienced and those learning more.

Last couple of days of early bird tickets, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cas-london-2020-conference-tickets-80100575979

Sessions from Phil Bagge, Barefoot, Alan O'D, Craig n Dave, Paul Curzon, Sue Sentance and many many more...

2. madcat

madcat Occasional commenter

As this is headlined as the 2020 CAS LONDON conference. Can I assume that there will be equivalent events later in the year in the far reaches of the empire, as there have been in past years

3. tjra

tjra Occasional commenter

Thanks - I hadn't heard of this. Ticket purchased!

4. dalersmith

dalersmith Occasional commenter

What's Ofsted's keynote? They lumped Computing with technology for the new framework, I always believed it was an EBacc science.