1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Complete Curriculum Modules

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by Tandy, May 20, 2011.

1. Tandy

Tandy New commenter

Hi folks
    Have you seen the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Teacher Modules? I think there is some great material here. Wonderful theory and some nice examples. Would make a very useful resource for teachers, but also could be used by students as a self study aid. The Screencast videos that come with the exercises are usually excellent.
    Covers the curriculum up to Year 10 (Australian).

2. Tandy

Tandy New commenter

Hi folks
    Have you seen the Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute Teacher Modules? I think there is some great material here. Wonderful theory and some nice examples. Would make a very useful resource for teachers, but also could be used by students as a self study aid. The Screencast videos that come with the exercises are usually excellent.
    Covers the curriculum up to Year 10 (Australian).

3. Some nice material there, Tandy. I like it, unlike the diluted mathematics curriculum that we have in this country now with the new GCSE specifications.

They even teach the intersecting chords theorem and tangent-secant theorem . They wewre the days!!

4. Many thanks for those Tandy. I've just looked at one on Surds and it looks great. Nice to see how Australia values education.

5. DM

DM New commenter

So do we if you choose the Linked Pair.

6. Is Linked Pair still by invite only?