1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Comparative Advantage

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by laurapanda, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hello All!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday! (No big here for us equatorial schools until November!)

I'm currently teaching comparative advantage to my A2 students for unit 3 International Business (Edexcel) and they are really struggling to "get it"- Even those who have apparently already studied it in economics!

I don't know if it's my way of teaching it, or because they are all ESL students. Does anybody have any good ideas/resources/inspiration for teaching it?

Have there been any exam questions on it so far?

Thanks, Laura

2. Hello All!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday! (No big here for us equatorial schools until November!)

I'm currently teaching comparative advantage to my A2 students for unit 3 International Business (Edexcel) and they are really struggling to "get it"- Even those who have apparently already studied it in economics!

I don't know if it's my way of teaching it, or because they are all ESL students. Does anybody have any good ideas/resources/inspiration for teaching it?

Have there been any exam questions on it so far?

Thanks, Laura