1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Commissions Task 2013 AQA

Discussion in 'English' started by lilly123, Dec 11, 2011.

1. lilly123

lilly123 New commenter

Hi,
    Is anyone doing the Commissions Task which asks for pupils to write for a national project- C21st UK,foucssing on young peoples lives. I can't seem to find any resources on this.
    Has anyone decided what they will be doing for this Controlled Assessment Task in their department? Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. lilly123

lilly123 New commenter

Hi,
    Is anyone doing the Commissions Task which asks for pupils to write for a national project- C21st UK,foucssing on young peoples lives. I can't seem to find any resources on this.
    Has anyone decided what they will be doing for this Controlled Assessment Task in their department? Any ideas would be appreciated.

3. Hi, we steered clear of that one as it seemed a bit vague. I've uploaded our resources for the poetry-based story and the 'love or loathe' task which we're basing on Charlie Brooker Screenburn articles.

4. lilly123

lilly123 New commenter

Thankd for your response.

Looks like no one else is doing this one either.
    I'm just not sure sure if i should get students to write an article or a diary?

5. lilly123

lilly123 New commenter

Yes please DawnRazor, i'd really appreciate that.

Thanks.

6. Hi, send me your e-mail address and I'll send it you if you're still interested.

7. Could you send that SOW to me as well please?

8. Hi Dawn,
    I know this is a little late in the day, but i was wondering if the offer still stands? I'd be so grateful if I could have a look at this!
    My email address is stacey@phonics.freeserve.co.uk
    Many thanks x