1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

comments for ks3 report bank

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by looloo123, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Hi

Need to produce a comment bank for DT reports over my Easter Break.

Just wondered of anyone would be kind enough to email me any comments they may already have.
    I understand these kind of things take ages to produce, and I am not wanting to 'copy', just want some ideas to get me rolling.

Anything would be appreciated.

You can email me at clairelouise123@hotmail.com with any suggestions

Thanks a lot

Loo loo

2. Hi

Need to produce a comment bank for DT reports over my Easter Break.

Just wondered of anyone would be kind enough to email me any comments they may already have.
    I understand these kind of things take ages to produce, and I am not wanting to 'copy', just want some ideas to get me rolling.

Anything would be appreciated.

You can email me at clairelouise123@hotmail.com with any suggestions

Thanks a lot

Loo loo

3. Mail sent.

4. Hi,

I think I may have deleted your email...I am so so sorry. Please could you email it me again.

Thanks loads

P.s yes I am blonde!
    x

5. I'll think about it!!!

6. Sent again, try not to delete this one!!!

7. Could you send me the comment bank please. We currently have a comment bank but having had to sit clicking comments that don't say what I actually think babout the child I'd like to revamp it.

commando850@ntlworld.com

8. This looks like the start of one of those ever popular begging chains...

9. surely another schools comment bank wont be much use to someone else, we have a facility on our reporting system to share comments between teachers, departments, the whole school if needed but our comments dont work for RM with the same classes let alone another school

10. pink cat
    we have to comment on technology as a subject not textiles or rm etc alone, so therefore I need to produce comment banks for the whole of DT. At our school we do not have a reporting system which helps us to write reports, all teachers simply write their own reports. We have access to report assistant however to do use this we need to put in our own comments.
    Personally I feel that sharing such a resource is a good thing as before I do it I can look at what makes successful reports - its about inspiration! I think it is wrong to simply copy other peoples, you are right as someone elses comments could be irrelevant to our pupils.

looloo

11. we use I2reports from I2Q, it is web based so you can just log on from home and write the reports, check reports, and admin stuff then the system collates it and sends it to print and it all appears a couple of days later. seems magical compared to the pen and paper reports but It always seems more personal if you hand write them

12. have a look at 'report assistant' just put it in any search engine, it is fab and flexible and a great starting point for personalising comments. you can also add your own text to any student's report that requires extra individuality.

oh and it's free, we all use it in my dep and have all adapted and changed it to suit needs and stages.

I keep meaning to adapt it for GCSE coursework feedback but haven't found the time.

13. duncwilson

duncwilson New commenter

Also check out
    www.reportcommentbank.co.uk
    It's free and you can create reports, edit & share comments

14. duncwilson

duncwilson New commenter