1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Come and Praise Electronic Words

Discussion in 'Music' started by marlin, May 12, 2011.

1. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

I have sent you a PM.

2. I am looking for exactly the same CD ROM. I would be grateful if I could have a copy.
    Many thanks.

3. ................ if you google the book you'll prob get the lyrics as a CD in the back....

4. Hello! Just wondering if you ever found an electronic copy of the come and praise words? Could you let me have details. Thanks in advance

5. Hello, I realise this was posted some time ago but did you get any positive responses as we have just moved to using a computer in the hall rather than OHP.. If anyone has come up with a solution I would be keen to hear.
    I am amazed that the BBC hasn't produced a words on screen version.
    Thank You

6. Did anyone find a copy of these? I'm happy to buy one if anyone can point me in the right direction, otherwise it's a lot of typing!

7. Repeat of the above comments - are there any powerpoint/electronic copies of the Come and Praise words anywhere?