1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

C'mon then!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by jacob, Feb 22, 2011.

1. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Grrrrr!

2. Shifter

Shifter New commenter

I watching cricket

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I'm waiting for the estate agent to do a valuation. He's 10 minutes late. I have things I need to get on with but I can't risk doing anything that might create a mess!

4. I'm stuck at home when I would rather be out picking up my new laptop - but the OH has the car and if I catch the bus too early I'll be stuck in town for hours... I'd hoped to be able to get it on Sunday so I've been annoyed since then...
    Also waiting for the plumber that the landlord has arranged to call me to make a time to come and check my hot water or should I say luke warm/tepid water...

5. Im waiting for Friday when I get the keys to my new house! But every day is irritating because i cant get excited knowing that theres still the possibility something will go wrong in the meantime (checking my email every hour or so incase I have an email from the solicitor).
    Also have to wait for Tesco delivery later - but that is my own fault because I couldn't be bother to actually drive the 5 minutes to Tesco!

6. I love cricket! In fact I'd sit all day watching if I could. However my daughter is watching Ben 10!!!! And I feel bad keeping her on enforced indoor duty so listening on the radio instead. By the way, still no delivery they have 6 minutes!

7. We don't have half term off, so I'm sitting desperately trying not to throw the ridiculous waste of time bundle of paperwork I'm supposed to be completing out of the window, and making it take even longer by playing on here instead. So yes, I'm quite irritated. Who invents this stuff??