1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Clothes help for a man.... :-P

Discussion in 'Personal' started by marmot.morveux, Jun 18, 2011.

1. marmot.morveux

marmot.morveux New commenter

I'm performing next week and I need to buy a couple tight black t-shirts - does anyone know where I can get these from. I'm trying to avoid the internet due to the limited time. I have a 'wrangler' one, which is really nice and I'd like something similar.

Many thanks,
    MM

2. marmot.morveux

I'm performing next week and I need to buy a couple tight black t-shirts - does anyone know where I can get these from. I'm trying to avoid the internet due to the limited time. I have a 'wrangler' one, which is really nice and I'd like something similar.

Many thanks,
    MM

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

cheap one .go asda.....had them for 3.99 the other day..depends on your size i suppose....
    matalan and primark do cheap plain t shirts as well

4. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Do you need to buy them for a couple, or do you need to buy two for yourself?

You can probably get a black t-shirt just about anywhere... Asda?

5. marmot.morveux

Many thanks Oldsome! :)

6. marmot.morveux

They're both for me...I guess I'm asking because bright t-shirts seem to be in this season - the nearest asda is about an hour away - I think I shall try primark. [​IMG]
    MM

7. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

You don't need to go anywhere special to find a black t-shirt - I think that's what we're trying to say.

8. Next

2 for £10

9. marmot.morveux

I neglected to say that my performance instructions stipulate; 'fitted back t-shirt'. I've bought two normal black t-shirts from matalan - I'm going to try and blag it with 'non-loose' t-shirts!
    MM