1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Click teaching planning

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by cherrypie30, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys,
    So I used some maths plans from click teaching on my last placement thanks to my supportive teacher and they were so easy to use that I want to get my own account for when I start with my new year threes in September.

Does anyone know if they allow you to get key stage one plans as well? I'm hoping to get some stuff to support my less able kids.
    Cherrypie x

2. Hey guys,
    So I used some maths plans from click teaching on my last placement thanks to my supportive teacher and they were so easy to use that I want to get my own account for when I start with my new year threes in September.

Does anyone know if they allow you to get key stage one plans as well? I'm hoping to get some stuff to support my less able kids.
    Cherrypie x

3. sara2323

sara2323 New commenter

With click teaching you can access plans for all year groups. Personally I only like their numeracy plans, don't really rate their literacy or foundation subject plans.