1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Classroom secrets or wr premium?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by LoobyLouLou, Sep 28, 2019.

1. LoobyLouLou

LoobyLouLou New commenter

Which would you recommend to subscribe to...Classroom secrets or WR premium? Or is T****l as good as both of them?
    TIA
    Lou

2. smurphy6

smurphy6 Senior commenter

We have WR premium. I like it but use deeper understanding and master the curriculum too.

3. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Twi nkl is now a waste of money, unless your school uses the planning.
    WR premium is best if you use WR maths.

Pomza likes this.
  4. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

I’ve got both. Classroom Secrets is good because each resource is differentiated three ways. The English units are pretty good too. WR Premium is handy BUT no differentiation so I have to adapt their worksheet to make three different levels of question. In that way I’m not sure it’s the time saver it’s meant to be.

5. Grandsire

Grandsire Senior commenter

Oh dear, CtoB, the comment “T***** is now a waste of money” proves yet again what I feared: where I work, we always jump on every bandwagon just as it’s rolling OUT of town! We’ve all just been bought user accounts - something I don’t need and didn’t ask for. Cheers!

6. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

LOLOLOLOL
    Many people still swear by it.
    And some of the planning units are great (RE. history, geography particularly so.)
    But other than that, I can't see the use.