1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Classroom reward chart

Discussion in 'Primary' started by crazyteacher, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Hi! A few weeks ago I found a brilliant reward chart for the classroom. It was a jack and the beanstalk one, it was fabric and the idea was that the children moved up the leaves on the beanstalk until they reached a pot of gold at the top. I cannot remember for the life of me what website I saw it on. Does anyone have any ideas where it may be or have seen anything similar? I know I could make one, but this was fabric and perfect and would save me lots of time! Thanks in advance.

2. Poppychick

Poppychick New commenter

I'm going to have 9 planets and the sun at the end. Each child's name on a rocket. They start off in the middle and can move up or down depending on behaviour. Those on the highest planet / sun at end of week get a reward (not decided what).

Daily those on highest planet get priveliges (sp) like jobs and first choice of seats or golden time activities etc.

Lower planets lose a part of golden time if they have fallen out of the galaxy they miss all golden time :0(

3. That sounds good poppychick! I might borrow that idea if I can't find the beanstalk. Thank you for sharing.

4. do you think it was a teacher site or a shop? can you recall anything else

5. That sounds brilliant. I've been searching on google but can't find it. Let us know if you find it again.

6. I honestly can't remember bluerose, I thought it was a teacher site like schoolslinks, but when I checked there I realised I was wrong. I have been my favourites list - I am at a loss!