1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Classroom Display

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by henriette, Aug 1, 2011.

1. henriette

henriette New commenter

Some years ago I downloaded a set of A4 posters which give common classroom language, question words etc in French and Spanish. Things like asking the time, what page is it etc.
    We are now getting the use of a further classroom for MFL and I want another copy of the posters.
    Does anyone recognise them from my description? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    I have looked in resources and Googled it, but after an hour I still cannot find them!
    Help???
    H

2. henriette

henriette New commenter

Some years ago I downloaded a set of A4 posters which give common classroom language, question words etc in French and Spanish. Things like asking the time, what page is it etc.
    We are now getting the use of a further classroom for MFL and I want another copy of the posters.
    Does anyone recognise them from my description? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    I have looked in resources and Googled it, but after an hour I still cannot find them!
    Help???
    H

3. funambule

funambule New commenter

4. henriette

henriette New commenter

Those are lovely, thanks for the link, but I was after a similar thing in French and Spanish at the same time

5. henriette

henriette New commenter

6. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

The resources search engine now does my head in - I can't even find my own stuff sometimes!! [​IMG]