1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Class who misbehave for PE coach

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by townsender, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Help! I have a Year 6 class that continuously misbehave for their PE coach who comes in once a week. They are well behaved for me but once I leave the classroom they are nightmares. Head says punishment cannot be missing PE for a week. Punishment advice please? Awards galore for the good children already by the way!

2. Help! I have a Year 6 class that continuously misbehave for their PE coach who comes in once a week. They are well behaved for me but once I leave the classroom they are nightmares. Head says punishment cannot be missing PE for a week. Punishment advice please? Awards galore for the good children already by the way!

3. flickaz

flickaz New commenter

They can't miss PE but they can miss break and lunch times!

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Mine miss break the next day and write a letter of apology.

No they can't miss PE as that would be saying to them that if you misbehave for a teacher you don't have to go to their lessons any more. However feel free to make them miss any of your own lessons they really love and value. You could of course always talk to the parents as well.

5. Yes I've made them miss break times. Thanks for advice