1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Class Partnership with a school in the UK

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bmjwo06, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I am a class teacher at a small village school in Lincolnshire of 71 pupils. More details about our school can be found on our school website: www.haltonholegateschool.co.uk . I am currently teaching in mixed class of 29 Year 4, 5 and 6 children. My class and I are looking for a school in the UK to work with and are initally interested in sending letters and/or emails as a way to find out more about a contrasting locality in the UK.
    If there are any teachers that are at all interested in developing a link please get in touch and we can discuss the initial stages of creating a partnership between our schools and what we would like to develop via such a project.
    - Matthew Wood

2. tpt51

tpt51 New commenter

Hi

I would be interested in what you are proposing. I teach y6 in Sheffield (city centre) 2 form intake. We are going to be doing some work finding out more about where we live, and I feel that this can only be best achieved with some comparisons. I grew up in Lincolnshire myself.

What were you thinking about for how we could get this started?