1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Class Assembly

Discussion in 'Primary' started by s0701125, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Hello
    This is the first time I have posted on this forum so I am going to be looking forward to your responses! I have just found out that I have a class assembly coming up and it is on our weather. I have a Reception class and for KUW we are currently looking at waterproof materials so thought I could do the assembly on rain and waterproof things however I am not really sure how to pad the assembly out. Some other classes have used storys, songs and poems. Does anyone know a good suitable song, story, rhyme or poem that would be any good? or have any ideas that would help?
    Thanks

2. Hello
    This is the first time I have posted on this forum so I am going to be looking forward to your responses! I have just found out that I have a class assembly coming up and it is on our weather. I have a Reception class and for KUW we are currently looking at waterproof materials so thought I could do the assembly on rain and waterproof things however I am not really sure how to pad the assembly out. Some other classes have used storys, songs and poems. Does anyone know a good suitable song, story, rhyme or poem that would be any good? or have any ideas that would help?
    Thanks

3. Hi,

I found a website http://www.classassemblies.co.uk which I have downloaded a few from. They were very good. I just checked and there is one on weather.

Good luck!