1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

class assembly- Victorians

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lynzp, Jun 6, 2007.

1. i am currently studying the Victorians for the first time with my year 4 class and its class assembly time again! does anyone have any ideas or scripts they would be willing to share?

thanks

2. i am currently studying the Victorians for the first time with my year 4 class and its class assembly time again! does anyone have any ideas or scripts they would be willing to share?

thanks

3. i do, leave your email and i will send the ones i have found :O)

4. you have mail :O)

5. thanks

6. This may sound cheeky but would you mind sending me a copy of the assembly and I could maybe send you the one I wrote for the Rainforest as a thanks.
    trudieanne@msn.com

7. I did a Victorian assembly last year - I took this one from Primary Resources and adapted it
    http://www.primaryresources.co.uk/history/pdfs/00victoria...

I adapted it by having a child from a modern day school go back in time - we had a film of major events in history to the Dr Who theme - he then experienced a day in Victorian times. Worked very well!

8. Hi could you also email me the assembly would be much appreciated.

Jemma

9. Hi could you also email me the assembly would be much appreciated.

Jemma

jemma.crossan@gmail.com

10. Hi could you also email me the assembly would be much appreciated.

Jemma

jemma.crossan@gmail.com