1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Class assembly scripts, please help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by cavchick1, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Just wondering if anyone has any fantastic assembly ideas, or any ideas, my class assembly is next week, and all out of ideas. Was thinking of something around the ideas of resolutions or the Epiphany, but I kinda feel it may be too far into the new year for this.
    Ah, have no ideas where my imagination is, but just cannot seem to get a script together... Any ideas would be very greatly appreciated.

2. Just wondering if anyone has any fantastic assembly ideas, or any ideas, my class assembly is next week, and all out of ideas. Was thinking of something around the ideas of resolutions or the Epiphany, but I kinda feel it may be too far into the new year for this.
    Ah, have no ideas where my imagination is, but just cannot seem to get a script together... Any ideas would be very greatly appreciated.

3. char2505

char2505 New commenter

What is your topic this term?

4. what about "slipped" New Year resolutions. Tell everyone you decided to run a marathon, give up chocolate for ever blah blah blah and that you are feeling a bit disheartened...what should you have done, lead into "sensible" resolution ideas of changing one thing etc. Kids could each have a mad resolution that they've failed at.....you could make it quite funny.
    Just off the top off my head! Hope it helps a little!