1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Class assembly on habitats science topic... ideas needed! Help!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mrsfluff, Jun 7, 2011.

1. As part of our end of year Y4 assembly to parents, I have been asked to do something with my class relating to our habitats topic from our science. I am struggling for ideas to make it interesting, as all the other classes seem to be doing little plays based on other aspects of our topics from this year.I am really stuck... anyone got any super ideas or have done something like this before? Cheers!

2. As part of our end of year Y4 assembly to parents, I have been asked to do something with my class relating to our habitats topic from our science. I am struggling for ideas to make it interesting, as all the other classes seem to be doing little plays based on other aspects of our topics from this year.I am really stuck... anyone got any super ideas or have done something like this before? Cheers!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

4. Did you ever find anything on this? I need a habitats assembly- I don't suppose you have whatever you did back then xx