1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

circle time in infants

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by discodiva, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Hi
    I'm needing a little help. We are having a Quality Review by the local authority in a couple of weeks. One of the lessons I'll do while they are in school is Circle Time, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding decent lessons anywhere. I have the Jenny Mosley book but I feel I've done a lot of that.
    Could anyone give me an idea of what you do or where to find some decent lesson ideas?
    Thank you :)

2. Hi
    I'm needing a little help. We are having a Quality Review by the local authority in a couple of weeks. One of the lessons I'll do while they are in school is Circle Time, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding decent lessons anywhere. I have the Jenny Mosley book but I feel I've done a lot of that.
    Could anyone give me an idea of what you do or where to find some decent lesson ideas?
    Thank you :)

3. I would normally base Circle Time on issues you need to tackle as a class (name calling, fighting, not having friends to play with) what ever it is your class has problems with.

4. I do tend to, however it is part of our timetable and HT wants it done weekly. With my class I'm forever discussing issues!! Maybe I should do some sort of PSD lesson instead?
    Lx