1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cineworld Unlimited

Discussion in 'Personal' started by unhappylil, May 1, 2011.

1. Hi
    Has anyone used this service? I have just been looking at it online and am tempted. I don't really go to the cinema very often, but would like to go more often and see some films instead of waiting for them to come out on dvd. I am single and haven't really got many other people to go to the cinema with so I am contemplating just starting to go on my own. Does anyone else do this? The way I look at it is when the film starts you would be watching that and not talking to anyone anyway.
    Lil

2. Do you ever go to the cinema on your own Eva?

3. I go to the cinema on my own - I'd rather go alone than go with someone who doesn't really want to see the same film.
    The only drawback is that if you don't actually have an arrangement to meet someone, it's easy to get lazy and decide not to go.
    The most I ever went to the cinema - and alone - was when I had to pass through the city centre on the way home from school. At least once a week I'd work a bit later then stop off on the way home to see a film.

4. I think I am going to sign up for it and just start going. There are quite a few films coming out soon that I want to see, so I will definitely get my moneys worth from it! :)

5. Eva_Smith

Eva_Smith Established commenter

I used to quite often. However another friend used to like coming with me; she had a card too.
    Now I tend to drag my boyfriend there fairly often; we both have cards. I do enjoy going with the girls though for the chick flicks though.