1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Cinderella pantomime script

Discussion in 'English' started by Gertie Grumbles, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Can anyone help me with a Cinderella pantomime script? we want to do a version of this for your part of the Christmas show but need a script to look at before writing our own? Don't necessarily need one to do verbatim - just to look at for inspiration!

2. Can anyone help me with a Cinderella pantomime script? we want to do a version of this for your part of the Christmas show but need a script to look at before writing our own? Don't necessarily need one to do verbatim - just to look at for inspiration!

3. Joc mack could you send it to me too..? My sch are wanting to see one before deciding what to do. Thanks.

4. I have one that is written in rhyming couplets (easier for kids to learn lines) done it twice already so know it sort of works.

5. if interested I will e-mail it to you

6. hello please can I be cheeky and ask for a copy of your rhyming script please? My school is trying to do a fairy tale concert!
    emma_leake@hotmail.com, thanks! x

7. I have sent off the script to both who requested it. Some of the lines (not many) refer to Norfolk places or teachers at my school. This will be easy to change. please get in touch if you have any problems. johnbelljr66@hotmail.com I have 6 or 7 other plays that are not rhyming couplets including an adaptation of Matilda amongst others.

Regards

8. Received - many thanks.

9. Could you please send me the script as well and any others. The Matilda one sounds good.
    Julie

10. I'm sure that Scholastic did a Performance Plays series that had a very funny Cinderella script in -- more or less a part for everybody.

11. Ah.... I hope that maybe you still have a copy and can perhaps share with me?
    royce... royce@funshow.com.au