1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

CILT SEN Conference Weds 9th Feb - anyone attending?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by sue2276, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I run the PGCE MFL at The University of York having just been appointed in September and one area we are looking to develop is SEN.

I was really hoping to attend this day conference (a snip at just £25) but have to attend to other important University business on that day.

If anyone else is going, I would be hugely grateful if you could take copious notes and share them with me.

My email for correspondence is suzi.bewell@york.ac.uk

Many thanks
    Suzi Bewell

PS In return, I am attending the CILT Transition conference next week and hopefully the IU and 14-19 conferences later in the year. I would be more than happy to share my notes. One good turn deserves another!

2. I run the PGCE MFL at The University of York having just been appointed in September and one area we are looking to develop is SEN.

I was really hoping to attend this day conference (a snip at just £25) but have to attend to other important University business on that day.

If anyone else is going, I would be hugely grateful if you could take copious notes and share them with me.

My email for correspondence is suzi.bewell@york.ac.uk

Many thanks
    Suzi Bewell

PS In return, I am attending the CILT Transition conference next week and hopefully the IU and 14-19 conferences later in the year. I would be more than happy to share my notes. One good turn deserves another!