1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas whole school gift ideas, HELP!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dworicker, Nov 30, 2011.

1. <font size="3">Hi everyone,</font><font size="3">I have been 'Volunteered' to organise the end of year Santa gifts for the kids in my school, there are only 200 of them and I have been given about &pound;2 per head. Anyone got any ideas as I have left it a little late and I need them to be here, wrapped and ready by the end of next week. I am not allowed sweets and can't think of anything that is going to make me look good. </font><font size="3"></font><font size="3">Any help is appreciated, </font><font size="3">Thanks, </font><font size="3">David.</font>

2. <font size="3">Hi everyone,</font><font size="3">I have been 'Volunteered' to organise the end of year Santa gifts for the kids in my school, there are only 200 of them and I have been given about &pound;2 per head. Anyone got any ideas as I have left it a little late and I need them to be here, wrapped and ready by the end of next week. I am not allowed sweets and can't think of anything that is going to make me look good. </font><font size="3"></font><font size="3">Any help is appreciated, </font><font size="3">Thanks, </font><font size="3">David.</font>

3. What about a few little goodies such as novelty pencils/rubbers/colouring books? Cheap and easy, and also vaguely educational :)

4. camis

camis New commenter

The Book People often have sets of books that work out at less than £1 per book. Not sure on delivery times though (you would have to wrap yourself or get willing volunteers!)

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I bought books for my class from the Book People for 10 for &pound;8.99 ordered on 27th already on the way

[​IMG]

6. Wilkinsons have some good bits and bobs. We ordered from them last year but had to collect.

7. We bought bits and bobs from a pound store last year but by the time we had got all the wrapping paper etc it really added up. Ordered festive boxes this year on a recamendation from www.easypeasypartybox.co.uk. They were full of festive themed stuff and in a nice box so no wrappping paper! Delivered quicklly, will let you know what the kids think of them.