1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Resources

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by TheGingerTeacher, Nov 7, 2015.

1. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

I usually get onto Christmas really late. When do you think everyone starts getting Christmas resources ready?

2. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

Not planning any this year...still working on one set of complete lessons then I will add the seasonal items afterwards (maybe for free not sure yet).

3. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

I'm just putting the finishing touches on mine. Hope it sells as well as the Halloween one!!!

PollyPuddleduck likes this.
  4. JaquesJaquesLiverot

JaquesJaquesLiverot Established commenter

It's been Christmas for weeks if commercial television and supermarkets are to be believed, so that think my next Subject Genius post will be a suggestion for a Christmas activity.

5. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

I feel like seasonal resources, especially Christmas resources, are the reason I survive until the end of term.
    Having said that, I don't think I've got time to create any that I'd be prepare to sell this year. If I do get time, among the chaos, then they'll probably go on for free!

Really pleased @LanguageArtsLab that your Halloween one did well!

LanguageArtsLab likes this.
  6. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

Thanks Cate~! I think seasonal stuff sells well, so hang on to anything you make, polish it up, then sell it next year! :)

PollyPuddleduck likes this.
  7. LearnersLabyrinth

LearnersLabyrinth New commenter

Would be round about now anyway, I would have thought- when does everyone break up for Christmas ?