1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Quiz

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by clergue, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hello everyone. A few years ago, I devised a Christmas Quiz for anyone who wanted it. I was searching through myfiles and found it again. Would you like it for your classes in this last(or second last) week of term? All you have to do is send an e-mail to citizenship@hotmail.co.uk and tell me where I'm sending it to. The last time it went around the world and I'd love to do it again. There are 50 questions (multiple choice) and it's a bit of fun but can get very competitive!

2. So far, quiz has gone to Isle of Man, Dubai, New Zealand and all over England from Cumbria to Essex. Anyone else want something to keep the hordes quiet on the last day?

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

We had one sent to us from a nearby school in Birmingham today. It was also a 50 multi choice one that sounds a lot like yours.

4. Yeah, that was me. I sent the quiz to every school in Brum. Hope you like it![​IMG]

5. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Did you get my picture quiz in reply?

6. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Why not just put the quiz in the resources section of this website?