1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Play suggestions......

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missied, Oct 4, 2015.

1. missied

missied New commenter

I've been commissioned to organise the Christmas play this year with Year 4 and wondered if anyone could recommend a play I could buy in. We did Jesus' Christmas Party last year.
    Any suggestions?

2. digoryvenn

digoryvenn Lead commenter

The Roald Dahl revolting rhymes are great musicals, unless you have to do something religious.

3. rabbitace

rabbitace New commenter

You should try Out of the Ark Music, they always have a variety of options.

4. angelinascullina

angelinascullina New commenter

5. Amybella

Amybella New commenter

I second the "out of the Ark" resources and we have also had a lot of success with the "gottalife" productions too (www.gottalife.com)

6. missied

missied New commenter

Thank you - will follow up those suggestions.
    We don't have to do 'religious' but we had so many positive comments from parents last year that think we'd like to do another 'traditional' in style.

7. FCarpenter

FCarpenter New commenter

8. hquinn2

hquinn2 New commenter

As well as Out Of The Ark, try Starshine Music and Redhead Music. All 3 websites are great in that you cane read excerpts of scripts and listen to snippets of songs to see if is the sort of thing you want

9. missied

missied New commenter

Thanks for your suggestion, other thread isn't me, just a coincidence :) Christmas is coming!

10. missied

missied New commenter

Thanks for your suggestions.