1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Musical- the Snow Queen

Discussion in 'Primary' started by khodgson1, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Has anyone got a backing tape for a really od version of the Snow Queen (one of the songs is "Ice trolls"). I did it years ago and have still got everything but the music cassette (I did say years ago!) I would like to do it this year but all I can find now is the new version from the film and it's a different take on the story.
    I'm hoping someone out there is a hoarder like me.
    Kath

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Do you have the piano score for the songs? If so, someone could play the songs and record them for you.

3. Unfortunately not. I just have the song words that I typed out myself from the script.

4. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Who wrote it and who is the publisher?

5. I can't remember off-hand. I have the original script at school with all the details, and I 'searched' using the writer and publisher, but I drew a blank. I figure it must be too old to get hold of now.

6. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snow-Queen-Sparkling-Spine-tingling-Performance/dp/0713665254/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314472232&sr=8-1

Why not invest in a new version..it has good reviews

7. Thanks, Greenteaaddict- I might have to.