1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas is done...New year has begun...so....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by MisterFlibble, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I'm supply - with the way work's been this year... think I'm safe for a wee while longer. Instead I shall be painting all the bits my husband missed when he did his feature wall in the bedroom (mine is perfect - he rushed his).

2. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

I am sat at my desk planning as we speak...although I am not because I am on TES....damn motivation...where have you gone??

3. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I'll plan my lessons and myself for the first day. THEN I will find something to look forward to, firstly a film to see during the week and then something a lot further in the future (my summer holiday for example) it helps to keep me going in the cold dark days ahead.

4. I have been 'planning' for the past three days. Iam yet to have a single plan, I've just spent almost all my time on here or searching for resources. Feeling completely disorganised, as always. Have masses of APP, book marking and the likes to get done in the next two days. Why do I never learn?!