1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Ideas

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Horsemadlady, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Hi,
    I was wondering if we could create a thread with useful actvities and resouces for sen for christmas. I would love to hear what lovely things you all get up to at this time of year. I'm going to have a look through my file and try and post some links tomorrow.
    x

2. Hi,
    I was wondering if we could create a thread with useful actvities and resouces for sen for christmas. I would love to hear what lovely things you all get up to at this time of year. I'm going to have a look through my file and try and post some links tomorrow.
    x

3. Ibuzzybea

Ibuzzybea Occasional commenter

http://www.alljoinin.net/All_Join_In/christmas.html

4. I ran the lunchtime catch-up sessions and used to allow the year 7 and 8 pupils to decorate the SEN room/office by creating their own decorations and making posters. It went down a treat, and it meant they didn't have to sit in front of a computer and complete a (to them) boring 10 minute spelling program.
    My blog - www.operane.com

5. Buzzy, I can't open the Christmas printables, I wanted to use the Christmas song choosing board but can't open it.[​IMG]

6. My applogies i posted this then forgot all about it. Will use ideas next year though. Sorry for my lack of organisation! Merry Christmas all