1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas around the world ideas??

Discussion in 'Primary' started by must be crazy!, Oct 26, 2011.

1. We are doing as the title says, need a 10-15min idea for my class. Has anyone done this, any ideas please???
    Many thanks

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Do you mean for a Christmas concert?
    Do you have to do something from one country, or something that involves many countries?

3. Not sure how helpful this is, but when I was a child I had a book called Santa's busy night. This just reminded me of it. It was about santa travelling all over the world in one night, to hot countries, cold countries, deserts, mountains etc to make sure that all the children of the world received presents at xmas. Was a lovely book, perhaps you could use it in some way?

4. We did hawaiin twelve days of christmas - google it. We dressed up and put lots of actions to it. Was a laugh, especially the "five beeg fat pigs" with their swimming hats and pig snouts! Check out hawaiin snowflakes too for printing out and making luvverly display.

5. funambule

funambule New commenter