1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Christmas Activities for ICT Club

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by School Boy Error, Dec 7, 2011.

1. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

Any suggestions for a mixed year 5 + 6 club? I wanted them to go on the "Elf Yourself" website for a bit of fun but surprise, surprise our LEA has it blocked.

2. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

Any suggestions for a mixed year 5 + 6 club? I wanted them to go on the "Elf Yourself" website for a bit of fun but surprise, surprise our LEA has it blocked.

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

I've got some colouring jpgs I use across the school, they could design a series of pictures before and after snow, a Christmas card, I also use a Christmas spreadsheet from the Resource bank (or somewhere) to calculate the cost of the 12 days fo Christmas.

4. clickschool

clickschool New commenter

using vector graphics to draw cartoon images for christmas cards
    using flash to create animated santa sleigh or flashing christmas tree lights (i must upload the tutorials some time...)
    use music software to record a christmas song
    christmas pop song video
    create a christmas scene and take portrait type images,... basic photo editing then embed into christmas cards (ask a pro to do a session?)

5. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

Flash Christmas Carol with bouncing ball following words in time - Christmas Karaoke