1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris Quigly, Skills Based Curriculum

Discussion in 'Primary' started by littlest hobo, Sep 4, 2009.

1. littlest hobo

littlest hobo New commenter

Hello,
    I was hoping that some kind soul would be able to help? Our school is thinking about moving towards a more skills based/creative curriculum and ditching the QCA altogether (yey!). I was wondering if anyone who is using the Chris Quigly documents/skills based curriculum would be able to send me samples of Long Term/Medium term/Short Term planning if possible please as I don't know where to begin. Also, how does it work for you? How do Subject Leaders assess etc? Any advice would be amazing as Im lost!!
    Thanks in advance
    sianythomas@gmail.com

2. Have mailed you x

3. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon - but we too are trying to move to a more creative curriculum and would very much appreciate if you could email me too!! :)
    jw0263@gmail.com

4. you have mail x

5. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

6. Could I have a copy too please. Don't know where to start with it all. Thanks.

7. Sorry... but could I have a copy please? Don't know where to start but so excited about the new changes!
    mariayged@aol.com
    thanks[​IMG]

8. you all have mail. Don't know how useful it will be, it's just how we have interpreted the chris quigley stuff so hope it helps in some way.
    harpixie - have you got an email address?!

9. Would you be so kind as to please send me a copy too? We're also looking at curriculum change and I'd really value seeing how others have done it.
    Many thanks,
    nicki.home@hymerion.co.uk

10. Hi Could I possibly get a copy too please? Would be a big help!

kerrysheldrick@gmail.com

Many thanks!

11. Please may i have a copy to
    thanks
    Wfairy102@aol.com

12. Please could I have a copy too? We are starting teh creative curriculum this year and it would be good to see other people's ideas!

Thanks[​IMG]
    Julie

garyjulie1@talktalk.net

13. CouldI please have a copy too!
    cmtorok@yahoo.co.uk

14. Can I join and ask for a copy too please? Thanks
    sianbuffy@yahoo.co.uk

15. Mailed you all today - sorry it took so long, computer network has been down at school. x