1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chris quigly creative curriculum

Discussion in 'Primary' started by acja, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Hi,
    My school has just adopted the Chris Quigley approach to the creative curriculum. Has anybody got some long, medium and short terms plans they could send me. I'm not sure where to start and i've spent hours on it already! Much appreciated.

2. Hi,
    My school has just adopted the Chris Quigley approach to the creative curriculum. Has anybody got some long, medium and short terms plans they could send me. I'm not sure where to start and i've spent hours on it already! Much appreciated.

3. I thought that all that planning was provided (at some cost).

4. We have bought the key skills booklet. This shows progression in key skills from NC level 1 through to level 5 for all subjects. We have also bought the online curriculum planner - its a simple way to create a long term curriculum map, leaving teachers free to deliver content with full assurance you are covering statutory content of the curriculum. Just wondering how others schools, using chris quigly, have designed their medium and short term plans.If anyone could share their examples, i would really appreciate it.