1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris Quigley - skills based curriculum!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by greenie9998, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hi,

May I also request for Chris Quigley document with all the skills from level 1-5 and any other document which is helpful to plan and assess. Will be most grateful! Many thanks. F

2. So I've just been made history co-ordinator at my new school and have been told to focus on the progression of skills. A lot of people have mentioned this but I've only managed to find a sample copy of this on the internet but it would really help if I could look at the whole thing.

Many thanks

3. bebkyboo

bebkyboo New commenter

Hello everyone! Our school has bought into the Chris Quigley scheme! I am in year 2 and I am sometimes finding it difficult as some of the themes are quite broad and there (for some ) is nothing online where I can get any inspiration from! I was wondering if anyone had looked at the DT theme - Lift the teacher??? Or has any ideas or inspiration! It would be much appreciated :) (I have the planning book etc) x

4. Duracell82

Duracell82 New commenter

We are just reviewing the way we plan our curriculum, we use and are continuing to use Chris Quigley but looking for a better way to cover mastery and depth. Any thing any one could share with me would be fantastic xxx Thank you so much in advance.

leila.bedford@balbycentralprimary.co.uk

5. LolaJay

LolaJay New commenter

Hi Sparkle 4,

Can you please email me the skills as well. olajay@yahoo.com

Thanks