1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris Quigley - ICT Curriculum Plan

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by EmilieGee, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Morning all!
    Have been asked to put together a whole school curriculum plan (ks1 & 2) for ICT using Chris Quigley's Creative Curriculum. Has anyone else already done this or have a long term plan I could have a look at?
    I've got the planning document but can't really see how to turn this into a whole school curriculum plan.
    Only in my second year of teaching and am finding it a bit daunting!

2. I have made one which has been given out to all the schools in my authority. If you are willing to post your email address I will send it to you.

3. Hello
    Would you be willing to share a copy with me as I have been given the same task? It would be greatly appreciated. caffries@aol.com

4. Hi could I be emailed a copy too? My email address is amonybren@yahoo.com - thanks!

5. Wokingham LA have created what you want and could save you considerable time. It's here.

6. Hello There would you be able to e-mail me a copy as well please. would be most appreciated. dannylavell@yahoo.co.uk

7. smiley786

smiley786 New commenter

8. Could I please have a copy of the long term plan?

K_lee100@hotmail.com

Many thanks

9. Hi could you please send me a copy to babscrawshaw@hotmail.com many thanks x

10. Hi,

Could I please have a copy as I am struggling too! Many thanks.

11. Jamie160

Jamie160 New commenter

Hi if you could send me a copy too that would be very much appreciated, many thanks,
    jamieedmondson160@hotmail.co.uk

12. Hi

Would it be possible for you to email a copy as well please - KDBjunk @ hotmail.com

13. Wow thats sounds great
    you are very kind to share this with fellow colleagues
    would i be able to have a copy to read through
    Rachael
    rachhan85@hotmail.co.uk

14. Can I join the club please

Davidbriscoe70@gmail.com

15. Please could you send me a copy of your Chris Quigley ICT Curriculum Plan at kate@karimoja.com as We have just started using his creative curriculum and I need to review ICT. Many thanks.

16. Hi, if possible would I be able to have a copy? My email is: steven_boynton@hotmail.co.uk

Many thanks!

17. Hi could I possibly have a copy? Thank you very much.

rosiesmummy@gmail.com

18. please coud I have a copy of your plan to look over?

joannelightfoot@gmail.com

19. Hi Please could I have a copy of this. Thanks. My email is tech.beech@edukirklees.net