1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris quigley - dungeons and dragons - year 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by missya, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Hi,
    Has anyone used the chris quigley topic - dungeons and dragons?? Our school is going to be following his schemes from September. Any ideas/suggestions/advice would be fantastic.
    Thanks

2. Dungeons and dragons sound s really good for Y2! What are the other Chris Quigley themes, missya? Is his book worth buying?

3. I did Dungeons and Dragons as a topic last year in Upper Key Stage 2 and it was excellent! The children absolutely loved it, not the Chirs Quigley version though.

4. ooooo fab!!!! Are there any ideas I can adapt to yr 2?

5. Yeah I would say so you get a folder with all topics in for all year groups. I am doing world kitchen and seaside rescue this year. I think there is one called jurassic city or something, there is one called megastructures.

6. thanks, missya!

7. Hi
    I am doing this theme next term, did you find anything good that you can pass on. I am quite excited about this theme didnt enjoy the last one i did as much as i expected too. Thanks for your help
    Lyn