1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris Moyles Quiz Night - Maths Questions

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by sunset, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I had forgotten about these - thanks for reminding me.

2. Hey - thanks again for this and thanks for the notebook file...
    Are the answers hidden on the file somewhere? I've tried looking but can't see if they are hidden underneath something...
    Thanks,
    Simon

3. I tried using these with a couple of classes (the JLS one for year 8 and 9) and they HATED it. They thought it was so lame they didn't even try to answer the questions!

I am clearly out of touch!

4. I love these and have used the ones that I could get easily - so it's just amazing to have ALL of them just there to get at!
    I have such great admiration for anyone who sorts a great resource and then shares it with everybody else. It makes our lives so much easier.
    Thank you thank you thank you.

5. MathsMum5

MathsMum5 New commenter

Another big 'thank you'. I too did not realise there were so many of these, and even though I haven't much time for Mr Moyles most groups I have used these with seem to like them.

Thanks again for sharing.

6. Maths_Mike

Maths_Mike New commenter

A bit of fun as a starter maybe - a great resource maybe not - well not imho

7. Legend...!
    I know my students will love it! I saw the Lethal Bizzle one and thought it was quite good!!!
    So I don't keep on hassling you, will you just be uploading to your blog on an ongoing basis?
    Thanks,

Simon

8. Both new ones have been uploaded, as well as an updated .notebook file.

9. Hi I have looked on your link, and tried to follow the link there too see them all, but it says the link is broken? Do you still have all the maths songs in 1 place? Would save me ages of trawling around to find them!!
    jo

10. Are there more released yet? To be completely honest - cant see how much longer Chris Moyles can keep it going...

Gotta love love the Maths Questuons though. Every class I play them to love them!

Know if you have plans for any more (if there are any more to get that is!)?

Si

11. I thought I'd replied to this. Obviously not. As far as I am aware, they are up to date. Still can't find that bloody Olly Murs one, though.
    I guess we'll find out if there are any more with any upcoming seasons of CMQN, but if there are I should be ok in getting them and passing them on.

12. Hi,
    I downloaded some before Easter and I think they are truely brilliant. Many thanks.
    I can't now however download any more. I would be extremely greatful if you could email me the other clips.
    I've already got 1, 4, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 25. I'm currently doing a PCGE and my email address is hmr13@uni.brighton.ac.uk
    Many thanks if you can.
    Heidi

13. These are awesome thankyou!!! have downloaded them after seeing them used in another school today,

Will be using them tomorrow and cant wait!

James

14. Hi. Im a NQT and would love to use these videos with my classes as i think they are brilliant. But (i always have these) i cant seem to download them and cant play them in school off the school internet. Can anyone explain how i can save them to a memory stick so that i can use them in lessons? is this even possible? Thanks in advance. Emma

15. lancsHOD

lancsHOD New commenter

16. There's no swearing in the www.sheffieldmaths.co.uk ones