1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chris Gabbett?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by zahadS, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I was at my Local Authority Narrowing the Gap day today, and a Nat Strat guy called Chris Gabbett gave the key note and did a few introductions. He was good (healthily cynical and quite funny) but I've been left a bit curious as to his role.
    The convenor, whose opinion I really respect, mentioned that he'd been a national leader in moving the poverty/attainment agenda forward - but I've never heard of him. Other people in the room were all nodding and agreeing so it can't just be her opinion.
    I guess I'm very curious, as I've registered with the TES to find out if a whole tome of work has passed me by.
    Anyone help? Can you point me to any publications?

2. I was at my Local Authority Narrowing the Gap day today, and a Nat Strat guy called Chris Gabbett gave the key note and did a few introductions. He was good (healthily cynical and quite funny) but I've been left a bit curious as to his role.
    The convenor, whose opinion I really respect, mentioned that he'd been a national leader in moving the poverty/attainment agenda forward - but I've never heard of him. Other people in the room were all nodding and agreeing so it can't just be her opinion.
    I guess I'm very curious, as I've registered with the TES to find out if a whole tome of work has passed me by.
    Anyone help? Can you point me to any publications?