1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Choose a job you love...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Jan 27, 2011.

1. The van and men in white coats are on their way.......to collect your poor deluded hubby. (We are doing him a great favour by having him certified. He'll thank us for it eventually....)
    [​IMG]

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Pmsl. He only wants to join in cos he is such an extrovert. Honestly. He's covered in tats, has a shaved head and looks quite 'hard',(like Vinnie Jopnes) but the truth of his nature is the complete opposite of his appearance. He loves to prance around and I have to admit to being in stitches most evenings due to his hamming it up in the living room. He is a born performer with a huge feminine side and his offer was merely a guise to steal centre stage from us, the pole dancers.

Now that I think about it, I should really pull him up about this blatant ruse to 'steal our thunder'!!!
    No one will upstage us. Not even our coach and manager.!!

3. For me it would be teaching but without the marking and the paperwork! I love actual teaching but everything else.....no comment!

4. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

On Wednesday I was in a job I hated (lack of sleep, one nightmare teen stropping at me, getting lost driving to a course, dropping my notes from said course in a muddy puddle.....)
    On Thursday and Friday I have been in a job I love. I need to remember these two days when I next have a day like Wednesday!