1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

choices - Edexcel full course

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by allieb21, Feb 8, 2012.

1. I do Unit 2 - Religion and Life in Christianity with my option class and my year 11 who have done their exam are now on Islam Unit 11 for their second unit to be sat in May.
    I have a year 10 group now doing Unit 2 but am considering doing Unit 9 - Christianity, after instead as it is different sections.
    Has anyone done Unit 9 and what do they think of it compared to doing Islam?

They are in different modules as i know you have to do 2 from different modules.

2. I do Unit 2 - Religion and Life in Christianity with my option class and my year 11 who have done their exam are now on Islam Unit 11 for their second unit to be sat in May.
    I have a year 10 group now doing Unit 2 but am considering doing Unit 9 - Christianity, after instead as it is different sections.
    Has anyone done Unit 9 and what do they think of it compared to doing Islam?

They are in different modules as i know you have to do 2 from different modules.