1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

chocolate songs

Discussion in 'Primary' started by clear_air, May 8, 2011.

1. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

It's a pleasure[​IMG] Yes, any more would be very much appreciated.
    I thought I would get them started with your sheet, and then getthem to use rhythm cards to help them with their compositions (minim, crotchetx2 etc - along the lines of Jan Holdstock's creepy crawlie cards, which I seem to have misplaced - I thought Mars, Kit Kat, Galaxy/Milky Way, Maltesers, and another one with four quavers) and arrange them in a grid. I would also like to explore graphic notation with them. It's a new class for me (I'm teaching them for 1 term) and I'm not totally sure what they've done in Music to date...
    My email address is nancy.gedge@gmail.com
    Thank you all for your suggestions [​IMG]

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

You have mail. [​IMG]

3. Dear Nx please visit my you tube site www.youtube.com/dflatau, to listen to my song choc machine sung by the choir of St.Leonard Primary School under their music co-ordinator Sara Foley
    Also do listen to Dinosaurs, Ecalator and Sunny Italy. Please ring if need be.
    You can order via my website: www.davidflatau.co.uk via paypal. Regards David.