1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chocolate or ...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by dande, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Now you're just being silly. Something not very nice, I should think. Night night God bless.
    x

2. dande

dande New commenter

Good night. Enjoy your horlicks!

3. Well I disgraced myself, 3/4 packet of malted milk and then started on the Morning Coffee. I justified the morning coffees by the fact they were all broken so all calories had fallen out, however, my scales this morning didn't agree!!!

4. dande

dande New commenter

I can't remember the last time I had a morning coffee... didn't even know you could still get them!

5. How on earth can anyone contemplate having chocolate with wine?????? They just don't go together!
    Ugh.
    Wine and sweet things don't go well together. I was never a fan of sweet pudding wine either...a feeble attempt to get round that problem.
    It has to be savory foods every time with vino. There is no other civilised way.
    [​IMG]

6. dande

dande New commenter

7. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Forget both and leave extra space for downing more red.

8. <h3>* * * * Extra Dark 70% Chocolate For Wine</h3>[/b] "Extra Dark (70%)Chocolate For Wine is specifically formulated to pair with the deepest red wines.
    &pound;7.99 "

Hah! Snort! The bankers want you to part with &pound;7.99 for a bar of their 'special' chocolate from Ghana.
    I bet they are related to the Nigerians who want details of your bank account....[​IMG] Both robbers...
    Chocolate and wine do NOT go together. End of.
    [​IMG]

9. I was thinking that. On the other hand I have found (due to vast experimentation that chocolate goes quite well with beer (not so much lager - proper beer, the darker the better).

10. Actually, tell you what does go nicely - rose and digestives. Honestly, try it. If you don't like it you can give it to me.
    x

11. dande

dande New commenter

But nobody has issues with hula hoops and wine?

12. saltiness is good with wine

13. I'd definitely say Hula Hoops with the red wine. You might need to open a dessert wine or something sweeter to go with the choc later.

14. Dande, did you not eat all the hula hoops and chocolate last night?

I would have [​IMG]

15. Or maybe you did and bought more from the shops today !

16. dande

dande New commenter

I believe there are still some hula hoops and chocolate remaining. I also have a bottle of red - and some white - and some ben and jerry's cookie dough

17. You are all sorted then Dande, have a few bases covered there. I have just had one scoop of Tesco's Chocolatino ice cream which was rather nice and am now resisting a second scoop.

18. Look what you started. I am now on my second glass of wine, accompanied by a packet of crisps. Luckily there is no chocolate in this house.

19. dande

dande New commenter

You not got any ice cream?