1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Chip in! - AQA GCSE Lit - Relationships

Discussion in 'English' started by RichardWarren, Feb 24, 2011.

1. RichardWarren

RichardWarren New commenter

Hi All
    As part of the big drive on improving and extending the TES English Resources, I've volunteered to head up collating resources to support teaching the Relationships cluster of poems in the new Anthology.
    So, first of all, this is a plea for all users of the Forum to get involved in shaping exactly what these resources might encompass. What would be most / least useful to you in delivering the content and skills associated with this topic?
    Secondly, what might you be able to contribute? If you've not shared resources on the TES before, this could be your moment to shine! Alternatively, if you're an old hand, what have you got stashed away that could prove vital? Perhaps you've got something squirreled away on 'To His Coy Mistress' from the old NEAB days?
    However you might be able to help, please do. All ideas and resources will be gratefully received!
    Cheers
    Richard

2. RichardWarren

RichardWarren New commenter

Hi All
    As part of the big drive on improving and extending the TES English Resources, I've volunteered to head up collating resources to support teaching the Relationships cluster of poems in the new Anthology.
    So, first of all, this is a plea for all users of the Forum to get involved in shaping exactly what these resources might encompass. What would be most / least useful to you in delivering the content and skills associated with this topic?
    Secondly, what might you be able to contribute? If you've not shared resources on the TES before, this could be your moment to shine! Alternatively, if you're an old hand, what have you got stashed away that could prove vital? Perhaps you've got something squirreled away on 'To His Coy Mistress' from the old NEAB days?
    However you might be able to help, please do. All ideas and resources will be gratefully received!
    Cheers
    Richard

3. Good idea. Here's a lesson plan with resources for Manhunt and some bits for Hour:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Armitage-Manhunt-and-Duffy-Hour-6071348/requestAction/update/
    When I uploaded there were no folders for the new spec resources. I could have put my resource into e.g. Different Cultures, but there was no 'Relationships' section etc. TES needs to update the settings.