1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ChinaTrip

Discussion in 'School trips' started by cupasoup28, Nov 3, 2015.

1. cupasoup28

cupasoup28 New commenter

Hi

Has anyone used Dragon Trip to arrange a school trip to China? If so, how did you find them as a company and how was the trip? I found this company through another thread on this forum but no details were given on the trip itself.

If not, are there any other companies that you have used that you would recommend to arrange a trip to China? Any help would be useful.

Thanks

2. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

A lot depends on where you are located, cupasoup.

If it's in the UK, then you need to be sure your operator has an ATOL licence for your financial protection.

And what is it you want to do in China? Is it adventure activities or something more cultural or historical?

3. cupasoup28

cupasoup28 New commenter

I am located in the UK and it will probably be more of a cultural trip so that the students have the opportunity to travel to China and learn about the place.

4. Geoff Thomas

I suggest you e-mail a brief outline of what you want to asia@culturetrails.co.uk

I do some work with them, mainly in Europe, and they are very good at working on individual itineraries.

5. cupasoup28

cupasoup28 New commenter

Thanks Geoff. I'll email them!!

6. cupasoup28

cupasoup28 New commenter

Do they have a website?

7. Geoff Thomas

It's under reconstruction at the moment, so the pictures are missing, but the text version is culturetrails.co.uk

8. Davies0811

Davies0811 New commenter

I have arranged many trips to China, infact I recent escoted 198 Scouts on tour to Beijing. I am happy to offer any impartial advice - darrend@travelplaces.co.uk