1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Child's scooter

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gergil4, Apr 18, 2012.

1. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Any advice on a scooter for a 7 year old? We're currently looking at JDBug or Blazer Pro Junior. He's gone past the £10 variety. Any other makes/models to consider? Thanks.

2. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

Any advice on a scooter for a 7 year old? We're currently looking at JDBug or Blazer Pro Junior. He's gone past the £10 variety. Any other makes/models to consider? Thanks.

3. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Yes! What about the micro scooter? They're fab. We have the mini micro for tartette and I believe the next one up is the maxi micro. John Lewis and other 'reputable' shops online have them.
    The ones you've listed have rather cool names and I can imagine young boys doing fancy moves with them!? Not sure how the micro would measure up to that but they're seriously good scooters for normal, basic scootering!
    Hope this helps.

4. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Just had a look on JL website. Nearly £100 for a maxi micro. Didn't realise it was quite so much, admittedly.
    I wouldn't hesitate personally, as I could pass it down to younger siblings/cousins etc.
    Maybe look for a secondhand one on Gumtree if too pricey?