1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Children's views questionnaire for Annual Review

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by Sleepyone, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hi there
    A bit of a cheeky ask - does anyone have, or know where I can get, a KS2 questionnaire to glean a child's view as part of the Annual Review process? I need something that has a set of questions that I could discuss with my pupils (at their level) so that I can ensure that their opinions have been sought.
    Many thanks
    :)

2. try asking your sen office / local authority office to send you one - they should have a format hopefully or maybe ask another special school to forward you a copy of theirs. good luck

3. purplepixie

purplepixie New commenter

Essex County Council, SENCAN, My Views document.

4. Thanks for your help - I couldn't find the exact document, do you have a link please?
    Thanks

5. tamtams

tamtams New commenter

Hi when we do our annual reviews we don't have a set questionnaire, all we do is on an A4 piece of paper we list questions, we only ask What do I like about school? What I don't like about school? What is my favorite subject? What is my least favorite subject? Do I have any special friends? Do I know what I want to do when I leave school? If the children are capable of writing this we get them to write it themselves or we will write it for them as they are giving their opinions. We then photo copy the sheet so everyone attending the meeting has a copy.