1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Children's toys/games

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gergil4, Jun 19, 2011.

1. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

I've just spent the weekend with a group of children aged 2 - 16. It's amazing how long they can entertain themselves for with a few pieces of wood, tyres, a football and a football goal. I know they wouldn't do that indefinitely,but not one grumbled about lack of a tv./wii/xbox etc. They didn't even need the adults, they just got on with it. FAB

2. gergil4

gergil4 New commenter

I've just spent the weekend with a group of children aged 2 - 16. It's amazing how long they can entertain themselves for with a few pieces of wood, tyres, a football and a football goal. I know they wouldn't do that indefinitely,but not one grumbled about lack of a tv./wii/xbox etc. They didn't even need the adults, they just got on with it. FAB

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I was in Toys R us last week and I felt quite ill surrounded by so much tacky coloured plastic with so little play value in it.