1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Children's blog ideas!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Joanna93f, Dec 7, 2011.

1. We have recently added a blogging section to our school website; all of the children are very excited to get started!
    But I am unsure of what exciting things we can use it for, I wonder if anyone can share with me what they do in their school?
    Many thanks!

2. We have recently added a blogging section to our school website; all of the children are very excited to get started!
    But I am unsure of what exciting things we can use it for, I wonder if anyone can share with me what they do in their school?
    Many thanks!

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. We use ours to share photo slideshows from events and children's work mostly.
    Http://wallopprimary.wordpress.com

Http://wallopg.wordpress.com

5. Each of my pupils has their own website.

We use webs.com.

Here are the links to their websites:

http://futureclassroom.net/styled-4/page26/page7/index.html

6. We use it for the teddy bear diary. When the children take it home they write what they got up to on the blog, or upload a picture, video, drawing... Then we read through it every Friday to see what he's been up to.